Monday, July 30, 2007

Transformers

Story: The Earth is caught in the middle of an intergalactic war between two races of robots, the heroic Autobots and the evil Decepticons, which are able to change into a variety of objects, including cars, trucks, planes and other technological creations.

Review: Ah, I was transformed back into a six year old, for 2 hours and 20 minutes! I marveled at the amazing transformations of the robots. People clapped in my theatre when the first robot transformed in mid air. It was the coolest. The story is funny and also I can not toot Shia LaBeouf's horn enough! His acting gets better with each movie he's in. I left the theatre thinking - "Wow, cinema is back and it is better than ever". Don't miss this blockbuster hit - see it in theatres now.

No comments: